We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
If you live within the European Union, per the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you can learn your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data by reviewing the information provided at knowyourprivacyrights.org.
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Data Controller means a person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal data are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processor (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any person (other than an employee of the Data Controller) who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
The User (or "you") is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
Consent to Information Collection and Use
We aim to obtain your consent to process information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Under GDPR, the legal basis of our Service is to process information based on your consent, cf. GDPR art. 6(1)(a), and you may at any time withdraw your consent (see "Tracking & Cookies Data").
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookie IDs
Such Personal Data may be collected when you contact us for support and/or subscribe to our newsletter. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, IDs, and scripts to collect and track information and to show/display advertisements on our Service.
The type of cookies we use:
- Storage and access of information: The storage of information, or access to information that is already stored, on your device (such as advertising identifiers and/or other device identifiers).
- Personalization: The collection and processing of information to subsequently personalize advertising for you (based on user interests).
- Ad selection, reporting and delivery: To select and deliver advertisements and to measure the delivery and effectiveness of such advertisements. This includes using previously collected information about your interests to select ads, processing data about what advertisements were shown, how often they were shown, when and where they were shown, and whether any action related to the advertisement, including for example clicking an ad or making a purchase on a third-party website.
- Content delivery, selection and reporting: To select and deliver content and to measure the delivery and effectiveness of such content.
- Measurement: To measure, understand, and report on user usage of content (such as the number of pageviews per page).
Use of Data
The Release Date of New Movies and Series Website uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Retention of Data
The Release Date of New Movies and Series Website will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction. Our Service is currently hosted on a secured web server in a data center located in the United States. Applicable server backups are also located in the United States.
If you are located outside United States, specifically in the European Union, and choose to provide information to us, please note that the data is processed in the United States.
Disclosure Of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, The Release Date of New Movies and Series Website may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
The Release Date of New Movies and Series Website may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of The Release Date of New Movies and Series Website
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security and Encryption of Data
The security of your data is important to us. Our Service uses a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate throughout to verify our identity to your browser and to encrypt any data you give us. We maintain appropriate technical, security and organisational measures to protect Personal Data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and use, and against accidental loss, destruction, damage, theft or disclosure.
"Do Not Track" Signals
We do not support Do Not Track ("DNT"). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
The Release Date of New Movies and Series Website aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. You likely will need your anonymous, random and encrypted key, saved in the first party cookie for our Service.
In certain circumstances, you have the right:
- To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you
- To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
- To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We use Google Anlytics, a third-party Service Provider, to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
We use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Service.
These Service Providers include Google AdSense & DoubleClick. You may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick Cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: google.com/ads/preferences/.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.